The Training Liaison is responsible for facilitating live classroom courses and delivering other learning solutions related to Interiors and Exteriors. The Training Liaison develops, maintains, and updates training documentation and training materials relating to Interiors and Exteriors. This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and scheduling training classes. The Training Liaison monitors and reports the effectiveness of training, and updates the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Facilitate live classroom training and workshops, webinars, and blended learning for large and small groups of new hires and existing employees in Interiors and Exteriors.
- Develop, maintain, and update training programs, courses, and learning solutions supporting Interiors and Exteriors for new hire onboarding, business processes and procedures; departmental and organizational initiatives; tools, software, and systems; client and service implementation, ad-hock refreshers.
- Create, revise, and maintain training materials including instructor-led courses, presentations, activities, workshops, lesson plans, facilitator guides, assessment tools, participant workbooks, system manuals, job aids and cheat sheets, and other multi-media training resources.
- Maintain and run the new employee training, shadowing, coaching, and nesting process, including scheduling, coordination, team communication, shadowing, 30/60/90-day onboarding plan, mentoring, coaching, and related processes, records, tools, and materials for Interiors and Exteriors.
- Identify Interiors and Exteriors training needs and evaluate training requests.
- Document and report on learning outcomes. Assess, document, and report on trainee performance including assessment scores and attendance.
- Document and report on training and development hours in order to proactively anticipate future timelines; assess and report on training effectiveness
- Performs Learning Management System administrative activities.
- Support other Interior and Exteriors training initiatives as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; speaks clearly, probes and actively listens for clarification; responds well to questions
- Strong facilitation skills including use of humor, voice, and physical space to maintain high levels of participant engagement during multi-week courses as well as short topic training sessions
- Actively engages with participants and curates their learning experience – going beyond just training the topic. Teaches in an engaging, welcoming style, encouraging trainee participation and questions.
- Maintains control of classroom; keeps sessions on-schedule and on track.
- Strong business writing skills to include process documentation, internal and external communications; Writes clearly and informatively and can vary writing style for different audiences
- Demonstrated high level of flexibility and ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, and manage time for thriving in a complex highly dynamic environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, and work well within a team
- 2+ years experience facilitating and delivering workplace training and/or 2+ years experience in in call center, contact center, or customer service environment or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication, Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- CPLP, ATD, Langevin, or other training certifications
- 2+ years experience in Learning Management Systems (e.g. Saba, Cornerstone, Skillsoft)
- 2+ years experience in instructional design and/or project management
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory and training techniques
- Beginner to intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design
- Beginner to intermediate skills in audio/video production
- Beginner to intermediate skills in e-learning software (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora)