Are you someone who is passionate about challenging the status quo?
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you?
- Responsible for developing innovative sourcing strategies and shaping the overall university recruiting program to be best in class.
- Represent the IMC brand externally to top university talent and convey our unique opportunities and company culture.
- Work closely with student organizations on campus to promote branding initiatives and cultivate relationships with student organizations.
- Oversee and execute recruiting events and branding initiatives at core universities.
- Establish relationships with professors and faculty to identify top students.
- Stay “ahead of the curve” on emerging trends and the latest creative recruiting channels particularly among IMC’s competitors for talent in trading and technology.
- Play an active role in the branding and marketing of the IMC brand.
What makes it fun?
We’re committed to finding the top university talent in the market. At IMC, you’ll be a true partner to our hiring managers and an integral part of the overall talent acquisition function.
- Push the boundaries of talent acquisition. You will have the ability to bring creative ideas to the table and the support to make an impact.
- Collaborate across the globe and partner closely with the recruitment teams in Europe and APAC to learn and share best practices.
- Be a part of the IMC team. We rely on each and every person to help us meet our organizational goals. Your hard work and dedication matters and will be recognized.
3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry (technology, financial services, start up, etc)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and work overtime during peak season.
- Must be energetic, motivated, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent academic credentials; Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Experience working with organizations known for their forward-thinking talent practices and high bar for talent.
- Effective communication and follow through to meet the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Energy and passion combined with poise and sound judgement to establish credibility and earn the respect of professionals in the firm.
- Strong self-motivation and multi-tasking skills. This role will require effectively setting (and resetting) priorities. Flexibility and resilience is key to pivot as priorities change.
- Mental agility to adapt to our dynamic environment and business.
Globally, we believe in hiring the best people and giving them the freedom, responsibility and ongoing support they need to succeed (and have some fun along the way). They learn, grow and expand their knowledge in a flat structure that means the best ideas are always recognized, regardless of position. From traders, to technologists, to our business support team, it’s their collaboration that is one of our biggest strengths, and has made us one of the world’s leading market makers.
Who we are:
IMC Financial Markets is among the world’s leading proprietary trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Our cutting-edge technology drives everything we do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of our business.
Today, IMC Financial Markets is 500+ people working together to build software and trade financial products in our offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney. What does this mean for you? The chance to join a multi-national, multi-cultural team of exceptional individuals, focused on making IMC the world’s best trading firm.