University Recruiting Coordinator
IMC fosters a culture of continuous learning and operational excellence, we strive for all of our people to have the chance to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a motivated professional who desires to contribute in a fast-paced and high-performing work environment. You will be working as part of a team that attracts and selects students from the top universities in the world for opportunities in trading and technology at IMC.
You will communicate directly with students, build key relationships across the business, and organize and coordinate a high-volume university recruiting program.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates communicating professionally at all times.
- Coordinate phone, video, and onsite interviews for candidates with speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel and process candidate expenses.
- Maintain candidate status and feedback in applicant tracking system.
- Support team by posting open roles, organizing university visits, and shipping materials.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Pyschology or related field.
- Experience in recruiting, HR, university relations, or program/event management preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, take initiative, work with a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on providing great candidate experience
- Strong organization skills with eye for detail
We are at the core a trading firm, however we value trading and technology equally and we believe that cooperation between traders and technologists is one of our great strengths. This is also reflected in our organizational and remuneration policies. We believe in fostering a truly flat environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization
WHO WE ARE:
IMC is among the world’s leading proprietary trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Our cutting-edge technology drives everything we do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of our business.
Today, IMC is 500+ people working together to build software and trade financial products in our offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney. What does this mean for you? The chance to join a multi-national, multi-cultural team of exceptional individuals, focused on making IMC the world’s best trading firm.