VP of People at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an experienced leader for our “People Success” team -- after all, it’s not just about Customer Success. You will lead all aspects of the People Success organization (described below) by partnering with the strong team already in place and scaling the team further with already-budgeted future hires. This is a rare opportunity to play a leadership role in a high-growth, financially sound technology company.
What you’d achieve:
- Lead, manage, and scale LogicGate’s People Success organization of 4 (and growing!) responsible for: General HR, Talent Acquisition and Management, Employee Experience and Culture, Benefits, Facilities, and People Operations
- Drive best in class employee engagement and retention through thoughtful and well-executed employee experience programs around areas such as employee training, benefits and perks, performance evaluations, recognition and rewards, feedback loops, pulse surveys, and more
- Drive our recruiting strategy by devising a recruiting brand strategy, ensuring fair hiring practices that yield high quality, diverse candidate pools, and creating a seamless hiring process for both candidates and hiring teams
- Serve as a thought leader and advisor to our Management and Executive Team on key areas such as Talent Development, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB), Communication, and Compensation Philosophy.
- Monitor, track, and report progress across all of these dimensions
What you’d bring:
- 10+ years combined experience across People Operations, Recruiting, HR Business Partnering, and related areas
- 3+ years in an HR senior leadership position helping to scale a rapidly growing technology company (from 100 employees to over 300 employees)
- 7+ years experience managing, mentoring, and growing other team members
- Strong project management and organizational skills required
- Strong data-driven approach to solving problems and building processes
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) up and down the organization, from individuals and department leads to C-Suite
- Experience with tools such as:
- HRIS: Gusto, Lattice
- ATS: JazzHR
- MS Excel and Google Sheets
- SHRM, PHR, CCP or equivalent professional designations a plus
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $25M in Series B Financing to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!