VP of Talent Success & Delivery
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
• Reporting to the COO, your primary responsibility is managing Talent Success & Delivery
• Manage Mom Project’s largest business operation including three key Delivery departments: Strategic Sourcing, Talent Success and Mom Project’s marketplace Project Management
• Develop current team of 10, doubling in 2019 with anticipated 5x growth within 3 years
• Manage delivery for three key marketplace customer channels: MSP/VMS; Strategic Accounts and high value marketplace
• Leverage Mom Project technology and data science to systematically prioritize projects, improve metrics including reducing time to fill and increasing likelihood to fill
• Constantly refine metric driven, best in class processes
• Partner with Executive Team and Sales Leadership to rapidly grow the business
• 5+ years of agency talent operations and/or strategic delivery center experience (must have/deal breaker)
• Minimum of 3 years in team management with a minimum of 12 FTE team (must have/deal breaker)
• Experience in talent placements averaging 8+ years of professional/corporate experience
• Experience in Technology a plus
• Experience in Businesses processing high volume of transactions a plus