VP of Talent Transformation and Strategy at The Mom Project
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You know how to build businesses. Period.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded startup ($8M Series A in December 2018) HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. We're the largest technology talent marketplace that calls Chicago home, and the fastest growing professional talent marketplace in the US. with 120,000+ women/men; 1,200 customers, 50+ Fortune 2000's and growing. fast.
We're looking for a VP of Talent Transformation and Strategy who can oversee the Talent org growth from current state supporting 120,000 women/men and 50 F2000 companies to 2,500,000 women/men and 500 F2000.
• Reporting to the COO, your primary responsibility is managing Talent Success & Delivery
• Manage Mom Project’s largest business operation including three key Delivery departments: Strategic Sourcing, Talent Success and Mom Project’s marketplace Project Management
• Manage delivery for three key marketplace customer channels: MSP/VMS; Strategic Accounts and high value marketplace
• Leverage Mom Project technology and data science to systematically prioritize projects, improve metrics including reducing time to fill and increasing likelihood to fill
• Constantly refine metric driven, best in class processes
• Partner with Executive Team and Sales Leadership to rapidly grow the business
• 10+ years of talent acquisition experience including agency talent operations and/or strategic delivery center experience (must have/deal breaker)
• 3+ years in team management with a minimum of 15 FTE team (must have/deal breaker)
• Experience in talent placements averaging 8+ years of professional/corporate experience
• Experience in Technology
• Experience in Businesses processing high volume of transactions