Workforce Management Manager
What you do at Avant:
- Responsible for direct oversight & further development of the Workforce Management Team & Workforce Management System.
- Develop and maintain documentation of WFM policies, processes, procedures and responsibilities.
- Work closely & collaborate with our Training, Recruiting, and Operations Strategy teams to gather relevant inputs for WFM forecasting.
- Provide oversight for the creation and maintenance of models to forecast resource needs across multiple products, partners, and locations.
- Work closely with business leaders to plan and manage staffing levels & capacity plans for near & long term business needs.
- Lead the development of KPI metrics used to manage effectiveness of WFM program.
- Create reporting for management to provide greater transparency into WFM efforts in intra-day management, real-time management & adherence.
- Identify and implement solutions to drive further optimizations that can be made to improve overall metrics.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- 5+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience.
- BA/BS in business, economics, mathematics, engineering, or related field.
- Data-oriented with a focus on core KPIs and reporting; proven capability of executing various data-driven projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and strong desire to develop new skill sets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of workforce management software; experience with Calabrio is a plus