Implementation Services Team Lead
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Implementation Services Team Lead that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning strategies and solutions. Our Customer Success & Services team is composed of passionate process design and implementation consultants who help our customers achieve their business goals by enabling their GRC processes in the LogicGate Risk Cloud platform. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals (especially Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology) and across all GRC use cases (e.g., Third-Party Risk, IT Controls Audits, Enterprise Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Incident Management, Policy & Procedure). This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer implementation and adoption.
What you’d achieve:
- Oversee a team of Implementation Managers and Associates responsible for delivering implementation services for new customer onboardings and additional implementation projects
- Coach and enable Implementation Services team members to do the best work of their lives and contribute to building a team culture that aligns with LogicGate’s core values
- Assist with recruiting and hiring world-class team members, demonstrating a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with LogicGate’s People Success team and senior leadership to build career progression plans and help to motivate team members throughout their career journey
- Facilitate regular 1:1s and ongoing performance feedback discussions
- Build trust within the team via transparent and empathetic communication
- Deliver employee onboarding programs that enable new team members to quickly own implementations and provide value to customers quickly
- Serve as the ultimate owner of all implementation projects being run by your team, focusing on time-to-utilization and time-to-value for our customers
- Regularly track and report on project status and health
- Proactively identify projects that are off-track or at-risk
- Step in to help address issues as needed, leveraging your GRC and Risk Cloud knowledge to provide winning solutions
- Own continuous improvement of LogicGate’s implementation service delivery methodology end-to-end (i.e., kickoff, process design, application build, power user training, go-live)
- Develop and maintain internal standards, processes, training, etc.
- Help to build the long-term vision for LogicGate’s Implementation Services approach
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other leaders and teams at LogicGate to deliver excellence throughout the customer journey:
- Work with the Sales and Solution Engineering teams to assist with implementation scoping and expectation setting (including SOW creation and implementation roadmap development), as well as to ensure a smooth handoff from pre-sale to post-sale
- Engage with the Integration Services team to assist with gathering requirements to build custom Risk Cloud integrations, when applicable
- Partner with the Professional Services, Customer Success, and Relationship Management teams to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Train and enable team members to stay up-to-date on best practices
- Lead the definition of implementation best practices to drive customer enablement and product adoption
- Demonstrate functional GRC expertise and stay up-to-date on GRC industry best practices; mentor employees to build their own GRC knowledge and help drive understanding of how GRC trends/events may impact our customers and the solutions we implement for them
- Become an expert user on the Risk Cloud platform with the ability to coach and advise LogicGate team members and customers on the best solution options -- connecting customer needs and business objectives to Risk Cloud product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Be able to expertly articulate LogicGate’s product features, service offerings, and out-of-the-box content and resources
- Think strategically about LogicGate’s service offerings and partner with the Pricing & Packaging team to adjust our offerings as customer needs evolve
- Consider different implementation experience options based on varying customer maturity (e.g., out-of-the-box deployments vs highly customized builds)
- Identify new opportunity areas to improve customer experience and drive additional business
- Conduct highly effective meetings with team members and customers over web conference
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in GRC, risk management, or compliance
- 3+ years experience leading teams delivering implementations/ professional services in the GRC space
- Great people skills – ability to coach and inspire team members to achieve their goals and the team’s overall outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple people/accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Proficiency in project and team management (managing capacity, budget, addressing project issues/delays, stakeholder management)
- Strong process design and solution architecture skills
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how Risk Cloud can help
- Desire to work cross-functionally with other leaders to grow the LogicGate business
- Ability to provide GRC industry SME knowledge as part of your oversight, guidance, and coaching of the team
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Deep commitment to client services and desire to delight customers
- Interest in supporting sales and commercial business development efforts
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or risk management frameworks, such as NIST 800-53 and ISO 27001
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !