About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence needed to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and own the entire post-sale process. It will be your responsibility to provide excellent customer service and quickly get our clients on track for a successful partnership with Procured Health. The Implementation Specialist will also develop creative strategies in order teach and drive user engagement with our software -ensuring our clients are set-up to experience significant value. You’ll lead activities such as rolling out a broad communication plan and aligning clients’ organizational goals with key partnership success measures.
The successful candidate is an exceptional project manager with an extreme attention to detail -- ensuring a seamless, positive implementation experience every time. They don’t shy away from clients who are resistant to change, and obsess over converting a reluctant client into a raving advocate and super user.
- Develop and execute software implementation and training post-sale
- Collect client requirements and configure user accounts to support best practice workflows
- Drive on implementation workplans to ensure clients stay on target and realize value as quickly as possible post launch
- Collaborate with client success team to escalate client challenges, coordinate deliverables, and ensure seamless handoff to ongoing support team
- 2+ years experience as an Implementation Specialist or relevant experience in management consulting, software implementation, or hospital administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred
- Experience in developing and executing training programs
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (approx. 30% travel)