Incident Response Manager/Problem Mgt
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.Responsibilities
The Incident Response / Problem Manager is responsible for driving organizational response to major incidents, engaging internal and external teams to quickly restore services, and leading preventative actions to reduce / eliminate incident re-occurrences.
This role is responsible for system monitoring, incident identification and escalation, resource engagement, stakeholder communication, RCA analysis, and documentation of process metrics and performance.
- Develops procedures for incident triage and management, metric and measure creation, management, dashboards, administration of monitoring tools, and communication process
- Owns incidents across the organization, escalates and facilitates response as needed to ensure that service operations are restored as quickly as possible
- Ensure strong, clear and effective communication across all stakeholders
- Documents recurring problems, drives root cause analysis, and champions problem resolution
- Collects incident response metrics and recommends process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in responding to issues
- Completes ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- 5+ years of IT experience in a technical operational role, preferably with direct experience in incident management
- Technical understanding of a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, cloud computing, database technologies, networks and back-end infrastructure)
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering, and hands-on scripting experience (one or more of PowerShell, python, bash, Perl)
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Incident Management experience in a large scale SaaS environment
- Extensive experience managing IT-related incidents, changes and problems
- Previous experience in a Client Support and/or Service Desk function
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.