Inside Sales Representative
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun-spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
We believe being brave leads to innovation; being accountable builds integrity; being honest cultivates relationships; and having fun holds it all together.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for providing superior customer support to customers and TradeRev field management. Assist field management with servicing existing business as well as the development of new business. The Insides Sales Representative will use a range of customer service skills, tools, and resources available to deliver effective solutions in troubleshooting all challenges that arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support field management with new market rollouts, lead reporting, and inbound/outbound calls.
- Product Demos and setting up devices via Webex.
- Manage notifications and reactivate dealers per Market Sales Manager request.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical and end-user application failures and deficiencies.
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, and schedules from management.
- Maintain a good flow of communication with the department employees and within the Corporation Provide outstanding customer service and responsiveness that inspires customer confidence and loyalty.
- Work to proactively identify areas where product improvements can be made to provide enhanced ease-of-use and functionality.
- Educate and coach customers on best practices for using TradeRev’s products and services Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and expertise in areas of products, industry trends, and other developments. Understand and react to the competitive landscape regarding all company policies, procedures, and systems with a customer impact
- Thoroughly document all research and customer interactions in SalesForce (CRM) to ensure product and service reliability.
- Maintain proactive communications with customers for incidents or requests.
- Assure customer acceptance of and quality of resolution. Identify and escalate issues that require advanced product knowledge or technical expertise.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the design and development of training materials. Provide guidance and training to fellow team members.
- Use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- Continuously engage in self-directed learning opportunities to increase functional product knowledge Document known errors, workarounds, procedures, and product-specific information.
- Report status, issues, and timelines to staff and management.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical users. Interact with technical resources in problem resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Management, Sales, or a related field or the equivalent experience of three to five years in sales, inside sales, or a similar field.
- Excellent written and oral communication, in both Spanish and English, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Ability to represent the company in a professional and positive manner
- Autonomous, self-driven, pro-active, and a team player
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Flexability in schedule and able to work 10 am to 7 pm to support our west coast clients
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.