International Marketing Manager
Reverb.com seeks an experienced international marketing leader to guide our global marketing strategy. International development has quickly become a top priority for Reverb’s continued exponential growth, and we’re looking for the right person to help us navigate the expansion and lead our regional marketing teams.
In this role, you will work with the marketing and international business teams to define our marketing goals, allocate resources internationally and help support the growing diversity of our users. This will include planning and executing based on our broader marketing strategy, and ensuring clear plans for our individual global markets.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and Director of International to drive international growth via marketing and brand strategy across all pertinent disciplines including: email, social, paid and non-paid media, content, PR and partnerships.
- Manage, motivate, support and lead a growing team of 5+ creative and strategic country marketing leaders.
- Analyze performance related to awareness, traffic, engagement, conversion, and use insights to iterate, improve and maximize impact of local marketing.
- Partner with product, tech and business development to ensure international marketing needs are tightly aligned.
- Inspire brilliant market-centric creative and evangelize learnings across all global and domestic marketing channels.
- 5+ years guiding international marketing for a consumer-facing brand or creative agency.
- Passionate music-fan with strong gear knowledge.
- Inspiring, culturally proficient, and a compelling storyteller.
- Fluent in 2+ languages with experience delivering marketing communications for non-native languages
- Experience analyzing and reporting on performance of marketing campaigns.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a medium to large business setting.
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication skills with an unmatched attention to detail.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBookPro, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.
Read Full Job Description