2020 Summer Interns- Chicago Client Sales at Echo Global Logistics
CLIENT SALES INTERNSHIP ROLES
Looking for an internship role in Summer 2020 and think you have what it takes to be a part of our Sales team? Check out what we have to offer!
Echo’s summer Internship program allows you the opportunity have on-the-job training to execute real world projects, interaction with Senior Management/Executives, mentorship from leaders, and thriving in an environment and culture that listens and welcomes your feedback. We are an organization that has high energy, great enthusiasm and collaboration, and is ultimately a lot of FUN to be a part of!
Spend your summer learning all the in and outs of a busy sales team! After a week of training, you will be partnered with a coach/mentor within our Carrier or Client Sales team. You will focus on your specific team but have an opportunity to learn what all the sales teams do! You will spend the summer learning both the logistics industry and the full process of becoming a rock star sales rep!
We foster a passionate, driven sales force in the 3PL space, the fastest growing segment within transportation. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ diverse shipping needs.
Check out this "Why We Work at Echo" and our recent Logistics Excellence Award!
- Must be able to start June 8, 2020 (internship goes through August 14, 2020)
- Able to work daily at our downtown Chicago location (600 W Chicago Ave)
CLIENT SALES RESPONSIBLITIES MAY INCLUDE:
As a Client Sales Intern, you will work closely with a carrier rep as you work with them to aggressively uncover new business by engaging with clients via telephone and email. You will also assist with nurturing existing relationships by offering solutions and solving problems for diverse shipping needs.
- Work closely with a mentor throughout the summer
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Assist in presenting the value of Echo’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid internship, casual dress, team outings
- Help understand career opportunities by joining an industry leader for the summer
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices from
- Develop and grow your intrapersonal skills
- Work within Echo’s proprietary technology
- Plan to learn a lot and have a lot of fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.