2021 Business Technology Internship Program – Cyber Security (Undergrad) at Discover
At Discover, you will never stop learning. We are looking for people driven by purpose, who want to help us change the game in financial services. We were founded in 1986, and now have over 16,000 employees. Together we are dedicated to helping people spend smarter, manage debt better and save more for a brighter financial future.
By joining us, you will be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. We are as focused on our employees as we are on our customers – and we have been consistently awarded for both. Be the reason we help millions of people build a brighter financial future, and achieve yours along the way.Job Description
Responsible for working on a variety of technology projects and initiatives aligned with Discover's high-priority goals that will provide you with business, industry and technological knowledge.
- Contribute to incident response monitoring and handling through analysis and problem solving skills.
- Collaborate with incident response teams to contribute to cyber defense processes and procedures.
- Learn how to analyze security events and evaluate potential risks and threats.
- Increase knowledge of working with technologies/services/platforms
- Learn broad business knowledge, experience working on cross-functional initiatives, and career contacts. Learns industry and organizational knowledge, leadership communication techniques, creating a personal brand and building an internal network
- Interacts with teammates, clients, business partners, management and external partners to complete technology projects
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, informatics, management information systems, information security, networking and telecommunications or a related discipline
- GPA Minimum of 3.0
- Graduation Date between Dec 2021 and June 2022
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.