Account Management Internship, Summer 2021 at closerlook, inc.
Summer 2021 – Account Management Internship
What to expect:
As a closerlook Account Management Intern, you will participate in team meetings and support the overall management of client work across the agency. Our goal is to provide you with an understanding of the role Account Management plays within the agency and across our client base. In addition, you will take advantage of the various learning and development programs and support systems that closerlook offers. This includes 1:1 mentorship, learning and development sessions and opportunities to create community. We’ve designed our internship program to expose underrepresented individuals into the world of biopharma and create opportunity to become ambassadors for diversity, equity and inclusion throughout your careers.
If you identify as African American, Latinx, Asian or Indigenous and would like to gain experience with a digital marketing agency focused in the bio-pharma market, we encourage you to apply!
- Start Date: June 2021
- End Date: August 2021
- Schedule: Full-time (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM CST)
- Pay: Hourly
- Learn the workflow of the agency process from identifying the client problem/need to the delivery of the end product
- Support account leadership in scheduling team meetings and developing agendas
- Attend team and client meetings and take notes
- Assist in creating document repositories on shared drives for cross account learning
- Assist with proofreading and checking changes for client deliverables
- Provide summaries of research and other special project preparation via online searches – to be directed by account leadership
- Assist in the development of project briefs and scope documents
- Review project and job materials during routing to ensure brand continuity and quality, including Med/Reg/Legal review process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Interest in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Interest in client service within agency environment
- Passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Critical thinker who can collaborate and offer creative solutions and ideas
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Must be organized and attentive to detail
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to complete a 12-week internship program
- Available to work at least 40 hours per week for the duration of the program
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.