Bounteous is a full-service digital experience agency highly specialized in the Adobe space, particularly helping clients take advantage of the Adobe Experience Cloud. We have deep roots (15+ years) in solution engineering and analytics and have matured into one of the most comprehensive Adobe shops in terms of strategy and capabilities. At the core of the marketing cloud is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). AEM is an experience management platform that creates customized digital experiences with little to no IT involvement. Bounteous is a key contributor to the Adobe community and an award-winning team, including: 2018 Emerging Partner of the Year, Platinum Regional Solution Partner, and 2018 & 2019 Global Rock Star Award Winner. By joining our team you'll be working with the best in the industry.
We are looking for experienced, ambitious Back-End Developers who are motivated to learn AEM. Trainees will learn the ins and outs of the Adobe platform, and will ultimately contribute to software development work for our clients as an AEM Developer. Not only will you see vision and conception turn into real results, but you will be a part of making it happen.
The next group of AEM BE Developer Trainees will begin on January 11, 2021.
Please submit your application no later than Friday, November 6th.
- Engage in our AEM training program for approximately 3 months to develop proficiency with the platform
- Develop mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Actively participate in client meetings
- The ideal candidate has a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or has equivalent experience. If you're clever, highly motivated developer who's a good fit for our team, the degree is less important.
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Software Development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Java development in a professional environment
- A readiness to learn AEM
- Solid understanding of systems design, caching, and persistence
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with modern programming architecture
- Worked with Agile development, preferably SCRUM, and Unit Testing / TDD
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.