Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
Founded in 1998, Vibes is a mobile marketing leader that helps some of the world's biggest brands acquire, engage and deepen customer relationships through the use of mobile technology. Vibes' Catapult Mobile Relationship Management (MRM) platform enables marketers to drive revenue growth and loyalty through mobile messaging, mobile wallet marketing leveraging Apple's Passbook and Google Wallet, post-click engagement, and advanced segmentation, targeting and personalization. Vibes has delivered more than 4 billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include some of the largest brands in the world including Sears, Home Depot, Verizon, Allstate, JCPenney, Chipotle, and Old Navy.
At Vibes we pride ourselves on living our core values as well as our culture. Here is a quick glimpse of Vibes' environment and culture: http://chicagocreativespace.com/vibes
We are currently seeking a Customer Analytics Intern with proven results in a fast paced environment to join our dynamic Customer Analytics Team and must be able to commit 15 – 20 hours a week. This position is located downtown Chicago at 300 W. Adams Street.
- Manage and oversee a project related to helping clients better understand their mobile marketing performance
- Develop and manage wiki of commonly used metrics
- Support preparation of internal and client presentations
- Developing templates for client facing documentation and formalizing existing documentation
- Collaborate with other departmental teams and clients to improve reporting
- Assist with data collection, reporting and analysis of client metrics
- Additional Customer Analytic Team projects as assigned and based on intern’s experience and interests
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or related discipline preferred; ideal for someone pursuing Master’s Degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Fundamental understanding of query languages such as SQL Server, MySQL and Post Gres
- Excel in presenting information, key findings, and business insights to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative analysis and ability to tell a story with results
- Previous product management or development experience in an Agile development environment and SaaS industry experience are a plus
- Experience with online (web, eCommerce) retail market data collection & analysis a plus
- Fundamental understanding of data structure a plus
- Ability to develop effective relationships throughout the organization
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.
Please click 'Apply Now' down below to apply to this position.