Application Development & Design Internship – Summer 2019
“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Date: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- Basic understanding of Linux based systems.
- Prior experience with data processing using open source or commercial tools.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- A rising Junior, Senior, or Master’s student studying in an IT related field
- Strong written and verbal communication style
What we’d love to see:
- Exposure or understanding of ETL Tools (Ab Initio strongly preferred)
- A collaborative spirit that is driven to work in a team environment
Impact you’ll make:
- Partner with senior team members to learn and develop in the Ab Initio Product suite.
- Create and automate development tools and applications.
- Prototype and explore new product functionalities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.