Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking to add an Application Security Intern to our Security team. You will report to our Director of Information Security. We are looking for someone to partner with multiple web/product engineering teams to drive security practices and principles in a fast-paced Agile development cycle. This is a position best suited for a professional with developer expertise and a background collaborating with multiple groups (project, business, architecture, and operational teams) across an organization to enable business goals by melding security into solutions.
This is an unpaid training program that will take place Fall 2020.
- Assist in the development of a balanced application security program based on a well-defined application security framework
- Conduct application security assessments / penetration tests and implement tools for dynamic/automated code reviews
- Ensure compliance with society, regulatory, and industry standards for application security.
- Continuously evaluate the organization’s existing application security practices, define and measure security-related activities, and demonstrating concrete improvements to the application assurance program within the organization.
- Provide secure application development training to developers and provide guidance on the development of web-based training for ongoing awareness.
- Consult with our engineering and software development teams to integrate security tools into our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Support and assist in developing ongoing roadmap for security related projects
- Assist the monitoring of security events and alerts and assist in the prompt investigation and remediation of security incidents
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.