Application Support Internship – Summer 2019
“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Date: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- Action oriented, decision maker
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Teamwork mentality, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Highly proficient in office productivity tools (ie. MS office, Google, business process)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must feel comfortable giving presentations to an audience
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Prior office experience is a plus
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
Impact you’ll make:
Update the look/feel of our technology roadmaps and reference department artifacts. Bring them up to date given company's recent rebranding and make them visually easier to digest for all audiences (including senior management).
- Revamp department Sharepoint site to make it more useful while also keeping a consistent look and feel.
- Improve or create functions for tracking, storing, and linking deliverables, approvals, and other attributes.
- Integrate department artifacts with Project Management Office and IT-strategy artifacts and presentations.
- Improve project templates to streamline and make more relevant.
- Assist team members in tracking current projects.
- Assist team members in creating dashboards and other reporting tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.