Business Analytics Intern
SpotHero is seeking a summer Business Analytics Intern to support our day-to-day analytics function. Our ideal candidate is a number-loving, data-driven individual who is excited about SpotHero and entrepreneurship. In this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to improve our business strategy by sharing actionable insights through data analysis. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Work as a member of the analytics team to derive data insights to support organizational strategy.
- Assist with ad hoc data requests for business stakeholders.
- Build analytics reports to identify trends across our markets, segments and business units.
- Develop data visualization skills and practice storytelling with data.
- Solve problems that put your flexibility, curiosity, and organizational skills to the test.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Diligent. You are extremely detailed oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily. You thrive in environments where you have little direction and can deliver exceptional results.
- Curious. Learning about new things is part of what drives your ambition.
What you bring:
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint and analytics background. Experience in SQL preferred.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Best Places to Work for Generation Z by Mogul, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.