Business Analytics Internship - Summer 2019 at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What You'll Bring:
- Strong data analytical skills in Excel and familiar with SQL.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
- Ability to summarize, visualize, and present analysis results to internal and external audience.
- Master degree in Information System, Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Operational Research, or another field with focus on analytics and information technology.
We’d Love to See
- Ability to analyze and process data in R studio, Python, or any similar analytical tool.
- Familiar with or passionate to learn process in data science and predictive modeling.
- Ability to summarize, visualize, and present analysis result to internal and external audience.
- Experience in SQL, Web Scraping is preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
- Contribute to research new data available internal and external to improve our Social Determinants of Health solution.
- Write SQL scripts to understand and conduct coverage testing to new data elements from 3rd party vendors and clients.
- Collaborate with data science team to train predictive models relevant to patient’s social determinants of health.
- Create reports and visualizations to track sales opportunities, existing revenue, and product performance.
- Generate ideas to better visualize data in social determinants of health market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.