Business Consulting Internship Summer 2021 at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
Joining CCC, you will gain experience with data analytics, customer experience (CX), and consulting. You will work directly with the Insurance Services Group and you will gain exposure to various teams: Solutions & Consulting, Field Consulting, Customer Success, and Product Management.
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
- May 17th, 2021 – August 13th, 2021
- June 21st, 2021 – September 10th, 2021
Local candidates preferred
As a Business Consulting Intern (Summer 2021), you will analyze data, use leading visual insight tools, prepare presentations, visit with customers, and learn some of our SaaS products. This is not your traditional consulting internship. At CCC you're exposed to three different areas of working: product management/strategy, process improvement, and auto insurance industry bench-marking.
Other responsibilities are listed below:
- Develop an understanding of CCC’s solutions and the value they create for our customers
- Conduct analyses of large amounts of data using leading visual insight tools and Excel
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and start to learn how to create consulting quality presentations
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for CCC’s customers
- Research and prepare cost-benefit analyses for potential new CCC products
- Learn to use CCC’s analytics tools to run reports and interpret data
- Conduct ride-alongs with CCC Field Consultants to see how our customers are using our products and how we service them
- Why an internship at CCC vs other companies? This program exposes you to multiple projects and multiple clients at any given point – traditional consulting firms put you on client ABC for X months until you hit your deliverables. Here at CCC, we want you to gain a breadth and depth in multiple areas, not just one area