Business Consulting Internship at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have the opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
Joining CCC, you will gain experience with data analytics, customer experience (CX), and consulting. You will work directly with the Insurance Services Group and you will rotate on various teams: Solutions & Consulting, Field Consulting, Customer Success, and Product Management. This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship.
As a Business Consulting Intern (Summer 2019), you will analyze data, use leading visual insight tools, prepare presentations, visit with customers, and learn some of our SaaS products. This is not your traditional consulting internship. At CCC you're exposed to three different areas of working: product management/strategy, process improvement, and auto insurance industry bench-marking.
Other responsibilities are listed below:
- Develop an understanding of CCC’s solutions and the value they create for our customers
- Conduct analyses of large amounts of data using leading visual insight tools and Excel
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and start to learn how to create consulting quality presentations
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for CCC’s customers
- Research and prepare cost-benefit analyses for potential new CCC products
- Learn to use CCC’s analytics tools to run reports and interpret data
- Conduct ride-alongs with CCC Field Consultants to see how our customers are using our products and how we service them
Why an internship at CCC vs other companies? This program exposes you to multiple projects and multiple clients at any given point – traditional consulting firms put you on client ABC for X months until you hit your deliverables. Here at CCC, we want you to gain a breath and depth in multiple areas, not just one area.
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in business and/or consulting is also key to success.