Business Intelligence & Marketing Analytics Intern
SpotHero is seeking a summer Business Intelligence & Marketing Analytics Intern to support company wide analytics. Our ideal candidate is a number-loving, data-driven individual who is excited about SpotHero and entrepreneurship as a whole. In this internship, you’ll gain hands-on experience and involvement in major projects and along with a high-level understanding of how our business operates. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Update existing excel models on a monthly cadence by extracting data from our BI Tool (e.g. LTV:CAC, GMV Cohort, etc.).
- Learn methodology on how to update our daily performance to goal dashboard.
- Dig into weekly performance trends and communicate out insights using existing BI Tool dashboards and create outputs.
- Solve problems that put your flexibility, curiosity, and organizational skills to the test.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Diligent. You are extremely detail oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily. You thrive in environments where you have little direction and can deliver exceptional results.
- Curious. Learning about new things is part of what drives your ambition.
What you bring:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or a recent college graduate.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA required. All majors welcome, business, economics, or math majors preferred.
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- Strong Excel and analytics background. Proficient with PowerPoint.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.