If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best!
Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers.
- Monitor and test the newly implemented Bot Project Setup process
- Test the process against previous manual process
- Root cause any misses or defects by the Bot process
- Use management tools in the Google Suite to communicate metrics and findings to management
- Engage with stakeholders to find process improvements
- Lead the execution of the process improvements
- Manage and update the Project Setup Tracking File for the SI Engagement Team
- Assist in Training of the SI Organization
- Assist in defining, developing, and tracking metrics
- Attend and assist with hosting all training sessions
- Assist with training material development
Highly Preferred Skills:
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides
- Ability to write macros in Excel/Google Sheets preferred
Note: Candidate may reside anywhere in the US with access to major airport for necessary travel
- Must be pursuing minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business (financial), Technology, Engineering, or Math concentration - or similar degree field
- Must have a graduation date of Dec 2021 or later
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.