Business Operations Intern - Summer 2022 Internship (US Remote) at Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers.
- Monitor the newly implemented Bot Project Setup process
- Use management tools in the Google Suite to communicate metrics and findings to management
- Engage with stakeholders to find process improvements
- Participate in the execution of the process improvements
- Manage and update the Project Setup Tracking File for the Standards & Governance Team
- Assist in Training of the SI Organization
- Assist in defining, developing, and tracking metrics
- Attend and assist with hosting all training sessions
- Assist with training material development
Highly Preferred Skills:
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides
Ability to write macros in Excel/Google Sheets preferred
Must be pursuing minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business (financial), Technology, Engineering, or Math concentration - or similar degree
Must have a graduation date of Dec 2022 or later
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.