“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Day: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you'll bring:
- Strong MS excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be able to analyze and create correlation from different data sets
- Great communication and presentation skills to be able to roll up datasets into meaningful insights
- Research industry trends and best practices
Impact you’ll make:
- Help define 3 year strategy for vendor and TU GIC footprint.
- Part of core team driving vendor consolidation strategy.
- Vendor transition planning.
- Help define GIC maturity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.