Catapult Solutions Group Intern
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. Catapult, our mobile engagement platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Android Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than five billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chiptole, Gap, Old Navy, Home Depot, Pet Smart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented Catapult Solutions Group Intern with a passion for learning cutting edge marketing techniques & technology to join the Catapult Solutions Group as an Intern. The top candidate will possess strong project management and communication skills, knowledge of marketing principles, and a proven track record getting accurate results in a team environment. The Catapult Solutions Intern will set up and execute mobile marketing programs and gain hands-on experience with a market leader. This is an unpaid internship and the top candidate must be able to commit 15-20 hours a week. This position is located downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Execute mobile marketing campaign set-up, programming, monitoring and reporting.
- Provide event-marketing support by contributing to the planning and development of client sponsorship events including sporting, concert and other entertainment marketing events.
- Coordinate internal communication on client specific marketing campaign details, status and next steps.
- Implement client changes on the fly with a quick turnaround for approval.
- Test programs to ensure reliability, accuracy and quality standards are met and exceeded.
- Provide administrative support for team including meeting coordination and updating business and customer intelligence across multiple platform
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ideal for college students or recent graduates looking for hands on experience to build mobile marketing expertise
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- Eager to learn and ready to hit the ground running
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.