Cloud Operations Internship
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company first hand. iManage will provide a structured 10-week paid internship program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, iManage U is set to kick of Monday, June 10th and wrap up Friday, August 16th.
Goals of the Program:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- MENTORSHIP: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- NETWORKING: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- GUEST SPEAKERS: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- GIVE BACK: Make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
What Can You Expect?
The Cloud Operations Architecture/SRE team is responsible high-level projects regarding automation and CI within the private cloud, ensuring integration and quality of the software and configurations. We work closely with cloud operations, engineering and support personnel to ensure effective monitoring and set standards and guidelines for deployment of customer environments.
As an intern on this team you will help the team with our automation and CI objectives. You will work closely with Engineering, Operations and Support personnel to help ensure timely delivery and effective monitoring and auditing of the iManage Cloud environment.
- Testing new software builds in our pre-production stack. Working with key stakeholders in Engineering and Support to ensure highest quality delivery of our software in the production environment.
- Work on provisioning and configuration automation project(s).
- Work on our centralized configuration project.
- Other projects and duties as needed
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for students who are hungry to learn and passionate about technology. You enjoy working within a collaborative team and take ownership on meaningful projects that will impact our over one million users. To break it down more, see below:
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems related field
- Have exposure or experience working with a Windows Server environment (preferably 2012 or 2016)
- Experience with scripting languages (iWindows BAT, UNIX Bash, Powershell, Python)
- Experience with a Linux environment (i.e. CentOS, Debian or Ubuntu) is preferred.
- Strong written communication skills are a must.
- Be flexible and able to coordinate with geographically distributed around the world
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.