**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our Cloud Services team means….
You will be working on our iManage Trust Center to understand the utilization of our cloud products. You will pull reports, usage information, and customer requests to compile and better understand the needs of our customers. You will also be helping our team debug any issues, and work with our cloud tools to expand your tech stack!
As an intern, you have an opportunity to come and work directly within our global team to support our cloud customers. We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about technology and have stellar communication skills. You’ll be working very closely with our Cloud Services as well as our Cloud Operations team in our Chicago office.
iM Responsible For…
- Looking at a variety of collected data to figure out what other needs are out there from a customer perspective to best grow and scale our iManage Cloud solution
- Creating an inventory of cleansed data to create queries and reports with SQL
- Observing and practicing professional end user presentation and communication of report findings and information
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field
- Knowledge of relational database management systems
- Understanding of SQL and other analytics tools to assist in report development
- Experience working with scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Exposure to Azure/Kubernetes
- A self-starter attitude and am motivated to learn new things and work within a team, but can also work independently
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/