Computer Vision Intern (Academic Year)
Here at Tempus we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of cancer & other diseases lies in building a deep understanding of the interaction between molecular and imaging attributes and clinical treatment.
We're on a mission to redefine how genomic and imaging data are used in a clinical setting. We are looking for computer vision interns who are passionate about the prospect of building the most advanced data platform in precision medicine.
What you’ll do:
You will be working with Tempus’ multidisciplinary team of physicians, cancer biologists, software engineers, and scientists to:
- Develop image analysis algorithms and deep learning architectures to solve exciting clinical problems
- Design and create a platform for medical image processing, analysis, and visualization
- Working toward a master's or higher degree level in biomedical/electrical engineering, computer science, physics or related field
- Practical experience with image processing methods as well as building convolutional neural network
- Experienced with PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Familiarity with state of the art classification models (i.e. ResNet) as well as segmentation models (i.e. UNet)
- Quantitative training in machine learning and deep learning
- Kaggle competition champ
- Experience with development/deployment tools (AWS, Git, Docker, Jenkins, etc)
- Knowledge of medical imaging modalities and whole slide images
- Understanding of anatomy, physiology, and imaging/radiation physics