Content Operations Intern
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to collect and display ratings and reviews on 5,000 websites. Ratings and reviews are an essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store: they drive relevant traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. The PowerReviews Network is the largest in the industry, reaching 2,500 retailers and more than 700 million in-market shoppers every month, giving retailers and brands the power to reach shoppers wherever they are.
Job Description: The content operations team is the backbone of PowerReviews’ syndication sharing and moderation of user-generated content. We are responsible for assuring the highest quality support to our clients and our internal business teams. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is eager to learn the behind the scenes of a growing SaaS platform. Syndication and moderation are critical for the success of PowerReviews, so you will be learning mission-critical processes.
In your role as Content Operations Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Content Operations team in the execution of large-scale, time-sensitive, projects. This position will report directly to the Manager, Content Moderation.
This is a paid internship, 20 hours/week
- Develop an understanding of SaaS companies in the eCommerce space and the technical operations teams that support them in order to develop a clear understanding of how PowerReviews products are supported
- Responsible for cross-functional project coordination to ensure projects are being supported and completed
- Provide data clean-up and analysis for departmental key metrics in order to develop better visibility into departmental operations
- Support the operationalization of our new Premium Social Collection product
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Content Operations, Manager, Moderation, Content Analysts, and Content Engineers on ad-hoc projects
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally, a Junior heading into Senior year
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to learn new skills and apply them to real-life problems
- Ability to be productive in a fast-moving, open-office environment
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and enjoys working under pressure