“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, English (Creative Writing), Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work
- Excellent writing, communication and relationship management skills
- Strong attention to detail with proven organizational, analytic and problem solving skills
We’d love to see:
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- A rising Senior or recent college graduate
- Prior Internship experience
Impact you’ll make:
- Support the external & internal communications team.
- Report on key marketing metrics.
- Secondary market research in key verticals.
- Support the Corporate Social Responsibility and associate volunteer program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.