Customer Success Intern at Rheaply
Hi, we’re Rheaply 👋
Founded in 2016, Rheaply, Inc. is a Chicago-based technology company focused on making organizations more efficient, sustainable, and connected.
Every day our users log in to Rheaply to share ideas, collaborate with colleagues, donate items, find resources, and track equipment and supplies across their entire organization. Rheaply is focused on developing these reuse networks regionally and then connecting them to each other to create a more global circular economy - one that has people and the environment at its center.
Over the past year, the world has cultivated a new sense of appreciation for everyday stuff. With global supply chains collapsing and operating budgets shrinking across the board, we have seen the demand for goods and services skyrocket. The obvious solution to being more resourceful and cost-conscious has been to increase the value of everything already around us. At Rheaply, we’re helping organizations do that by developing better inventory management and resource sharing tools. Although rewarding, this problem is not ours alone to solve, which is why we need extraordinary talented people like you to join our team. While we’re also excited to one day meet in person (and hopefully soon!), we are ready to conduct our entire interviewing and onboarding process remotely.
Why is this role special?
- You’ll help universities and enterprises be more sustainable. Our partners depend on Rheaply to identify where available resources exist at their organizations. From exploring office supplies to renting out lab equipment, Rheaply helps increase the visibility of items so that everyone can take advantage of them.
- You’ll work with a group of driven problem solvers. Our team of 20 is extremely collaborative, which means you will act in unison with our Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to deliver world-class solutions. There’s no question that the work you do will be diverse and challenging.
- You’ll aim at our most central target. Creating happy users (and lots of them) is what we strive to do every day at Rheaply. Afterall, it’s our number one core value! You’ll wear many hats and help manage our user journey through proactive and reactive success measures.
- You’ll join us in our youth. Although we’re beginning to hire fast for all positions, Rheaply is still a close knit team today. This means you’ll have an opportunity to make an imprint on company culture, and you’ll also have a leading hand in the processes and workflows we build to help drive our team and users to value.
Please note this is a paid 3 month internship with a start date of February 1st, 2021, and an average of 25 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Learn our product inside and out and act as the first line of communication for our users
- Proactively support Rheaply’s existing users through help center automations
- Assist with the execution of user journeys, newsletter campaigns, and content creation
- Coordinate user interviews, map qualitative and quantitative user data, and help direct our product roadmap
- Report to the Director of Customer Success and track progress on daily, weekly, and monthly goals
What you’ll need:
- Are tech savvy, a self-starter, and can readily adopt new tools
- Own an interest in technology startups and enjoy optimizing for user experience
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment and are driven by seeing others succeed
- Are self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Love asking questions and sharing ideas with others(!!!)
- A scrappy, motivated team player able to lead and contribute to a diverse set of knowledge and backgrounds.
- A builder who is able to pivot to the needs of a growing business and culture.
- Curious, research focused and ready to learn.
- Living Rheaply’s Core Values. (see below)
At Rheaply, we envision a world where all assets and resources are highly visible, searchable, and reusable. Oh, and we love what we do, like, really love what we do. So, join us today to help us achieve our mission!
Rheaply’s Core Values
At Rheaply, we thrive to provide the most seamless experience for our AxM users, enabling our client organizations to achieve full utilization of their assets, thereby reducing costs and waste by keeping valuable resources in circulation. As a team, we pledge to execute our work in accordance with our seven Core Values.
- We Listen To and Delight Our Users -- Our users are our most important stakeholders. We strive to provide the most seamless user experience and value to our users across client organizations. We do our best to have empathy for their problems and challenges. We listen to users’ feedback and provide timely responses to questions and needs.
- We Encourage Individual Team Member Growth, Innovation, And Happiness -- Our people are our most valuable assets. Rheaply’s success is dependent upon the collective drive, intelligence, curiosities and contributions of all of our team members. We care for the wellbeing of each team member and ensure that they have the support and mentorship they need to succeed at Rheaply and beyond.
- We Value Transparency, Humility, and Open Communication -- The key determinant to our successful market execution is our ability to communicate and share successes, learnings, insights, struggles, and solutions across our teams. At Rheaply, we strive to cultivate a culture of intelligence with humility. We care about hearing each member’s voice and understanding his or her unique perspective.
- We Care About Our Communities And The Environment -- Rheaply is driven by the mission to reduce our environmental footprint and accelerate our transition to a circular economy. We strive to live by our mission of promoting environmental awareness and waste reduction in our decisions and actions at Rheaply and beyond.
- We Promote A Collaborative Culture of Learning and Problem-Solving -- Rheaply is committed to finding straightforward solutions to complex problems. We are constantly learning from each other, from our clients, and from our competitors. We strive to understand problems at the microscopic level and become industry experts in building, deploying, and iterating sustainable, circular solutions.
- We Are Tenacious and We Own Our Work -- At Rheaply, we are dedicated to enabling the transition to a more circular world. We are relentless about our mission and vision. We hold ourselves accountable for our words and actions, both internally and in the market.
- We Strive To Be Helpful -- We view all the work we do at Rheaply as daily, non-stop efforts to help and support each other, our clients, our users, our partners, and our shared environment.
Rheaply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, interns, volunteers, subcontractors.