**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our Customer Success team means...
You will be responsible for supporting our iManage Cloud Customer Lifecycle. Our team ensures the successful delivery of our iManage products and remains the strategic partners for our clients throughout their journey iManage.
You will have an opportunity to come and work directly within our global team to support our cloud customers and have the opportunity to work on projects that will make an impact within our iManage team. We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about technology and have stellar communication skills.
iM Responsible For…
- Assisting with the roll out of new tools within the team; developing playbooks and users guides that will lead our team to success
- Testing workflows within the tools our team is using on a daily basis
- Rebranding our content that will be directly linked and shared with our customer base
- Supporting our Salesforce CRM and helping to input and update client data
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or other technology related field
- A self-starter attitude and am able to manage competing priorities
- Experience working under tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be flexible and able to coordinate with geographic team around the world
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/