Are you looking at a future career in the software industry and like being responsible first and foremost for the happiness of customers? Is it important to you to find a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
Digital ads (think Google, Facebook, and Bing) drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year. Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in Call Analytics and Customer Experience Optimization, DialogTech provides corporate marketers and ad agencies with a cloud-based software solution, leveraging AI and machine learning, that delivers transparency and control over every customer conversation.
Our Customer Success Intern will support our Customer Success Management Team and Customer Success Directors Team with various functions including:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Customer Success team, across clients, through account related projects and daily deliverables
- Update Salesforce records
- Observe client calls
- Develop, update and analyze internal and external client reports
- Assist with scheduling meetings, creating agendas and providing status recaps
To be successful in this role, you possess the following skills:
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is an entrepreneur at heart
- Highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic that thrives in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, with strong time management skills
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well on a highly collaborative team
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.