Customer Success Intern
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is growing fast and we are looking for a Customer Success Intern to help support our Customer Success team. As a CS Intern, you will learn everything there is to learn about the world of Customer Success and the customer journey here at Showpad. You will engage with the teams globally and get a chance to work on projects beneficial to the whole CS organization.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a desire to continue to grow in a relationship management, customer facing role. Above all, they bring energy, enthusiasm and the desire to grow themselves, their team and the company.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Success Intern at Showpad
- Effectively manage/coordinate all information and work related to the projects
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Work with all teams to define and execute a flawless plan
- Design templates and presentations to partner with training content
- Assist with communication, coordinate logistics, and/or support webinars and instructor-led training for various events.
- Monitor Slack channels for enablement questions/requests
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Business, Marketing, or similar field of study
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong accountability and project management skills for tasks without close supervision
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Previous work or internship experience
- Willingness to learn and search for creative solutions
- Strong interest in customer facing roles