Customer Success Intern at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is growing fast and as a result, we are looking for an intern to help support our Customer Success team and customer base. As a CS Intern, you will be exposed to a fast-paced, innovative Customer Success team that is critical to Showpad’s success as an organization. You will engage with the team globally and get a chance to work on projects beneficial to the entire CS organization.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a desire to learn and grow in relationship management, customer-facing work and project management. Above all, this person will bring energy, enthusiasm and the desire to grow themselves, their team and the company.
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Success Intern at Showpad
- Effectively manage/coordinate all information and work-related to projects
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Work within the CS organization to define and execute a flawless plan
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Business, Marketing, or similar field of study
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong accountability and project management skills for tasks without close supervision
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-suite
- Previous work or internship experience
- Willingness to learn and search for creative solutions
- Strong interest in customer-facing roles