Cyber Fraud Intelligence & Investigations Internship - Summer 2020
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, International Affairs, Economics or other related field preferred
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent Writing Skills
We'd Love to See:
- Experience with Linux, Python, SQL or PowerShell
- Any additional IT or Information Security certifications
- Knowledge of core information security domains to include Identity and Access Management, Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Application, and Network Security, Cryptography/Encryption Services, Vulnerability Management, and Incident Response
Impact You'll Make:
- Conduct research upon cyber security events, conduct analysis, and develop finished intelligence reporting.
- Assist in evaluating the current security posture against threats posed to the organization and make recommendations.
- Participate in evaluations of current and emerging technologies and assist in improving processes.
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to home current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you will work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
• Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• You’ll walk out of this internship with experience working in a professional corporate setting.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.