“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- An active interest in information technology and the consumer credit industry.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.
Impact you’ll make:
- Compile and analyze data and prepare reports to support business initiatives.
- Identify and provide process improvements to work effectively and provide accurate information to make solid business decisions.
- Assist with routine duties and special projects that are aligned with revenue generating and technology growth and advancements.
- There will be one opportunity for an IT Business Support Internship.
- Help with inventory tracking and asset management implementation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.