Data Analyst Intern
We are fast-paced, forward thinking and driven by data. We are accelerating the used car industry. We are looking for creative, talented, hard-working individuals to join us. Buckle up. It’s going to be a great ride.
Based in Chicago, DRIVIN is accelerating the used car industry by bringing data and technology together in a spectacular, first-of-its-kind fashion to help dealers acquire the right cars, at the right price, right now. We are committed to delivering data-driven solutions with a high-touch, personalized level of service to each of our clients.
We are looking for people that will help us create a culture that is exciting, empowering, motivating and challenging. Are you interested in learning more?
Job Description Summary
At our core, we are an analytics company. The insights we gain from our analyses guide our strategic path forward as we grow revenue, enter new markets, and strengthen our customer relationships. The Analytics team proactively leads and collaborates to identify the most valuable problems to solve, constructs a Roadmap to delivery, and executes our plan. The team is looking for a Data Analyst Intern with high analytical prowess and exceptional delivery of output. The Data Analyst intern role will work on a specific project during their tenure at DRIVIN which includes in-depth analysis as well as a presentation of their findings at the end of their engagement.
- Analyze disparate sets of data and data query results.
- Present findings to Senior Leadership.
- Work closely with Product and Operations teams and support their analysis and data needs.
- Be a data evangelist, working across the company to understand how our data outputs affect different groups and identify areas where our team can provide additional value.
- Work closely with the Data Science team to deliver actionable insights to the organization.