Data Analyst Intern at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our Customer Implementation team at project44. If you are interested in data logs, working on documentation and cleaning up data. You thrive best in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with team members. You will be coached and mentored by an awesome team of experienced solutions architects.
This is a 14-week training program that will be unpaid. Applications must be local to Chicago. The program will take place summer 2020.
What you’re most excited about:
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports and data logs
- Review and provide reports, data, and analytics
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills
- Excited to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Work on a long-term project that will be presented companywide at the end of the internship
- Upcoming senior or recent graduate
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis/presentation skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships across teams
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.