Data & A-B Testing Co-op at Peapod Digital Labs
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
We’re looking for bright energetic and out-of-the-box problem solvers to join our team and grow their skills to become part of the next generation of data and testing champions. You will be responsible for diving into various data sources to uncover opportunities that will enhance the customer experience on the digital properties of Ahold Delhaize USA’s brands – Stop & Shop, Food Lion, Giant Food, Giant/Martin’s, and Hannaford. You will also be responsible for assisting in the creation and analysis of a/b tests and for measuring the impact and performance of new Product initiatives.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
Data and A/B Testing: A Co-op on the Data and A/B Testing Team will be working directly with one of our Product/XD/Tech scrum teams on the tracking implementation, dashboard setup, analysis, and a/b testing of new features and initiatives. You will use Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio for tracking, analysis, and dashboard creation. Optimizely will be used for a/b testing setup and analysis.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future (including OPT)
- Enrolled in school at the start of the co-op (June 21st – December 17th)
- Located in one of our office locations – preference to candidates located in Chicago (IL), Quincy (MA), and Salisbury (NC)
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Passion for data and using it to solve business problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize insights from large data sets
- Ability to prioritize work across multiple initiatives
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 6943_external_IL-Chicago