Data Science Intern at iManage
**Please note: We will be working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office**
Being a Data Science Intern at iManage means…
You are excited about using cutting-edge research and technology to join forces with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and analysts on a wide range of problems. As a Data Science intern on our team, you’ll be working on various algorithms and using Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods to help collaborate on some of our most interesting analytic projects.
You operate with a data-focused mindset, and so you will have the opportunity to experiment with our data sets and contribute to a special project. You will rely on Python and its data science ecosystem, using various techniques such as NLP, to better measure our product quality, improve enterprise products, and understand the behavior of end-users.
iM Responsible For…
- Performing explanatory data analyses, generating and testing working hypotheses, preparing and analyzing historical data and identifying patterns
- Contributing research, and trying new techniques or experiments to analyze and interpret data from documents using standard statistical tools
- Maintaining highest quality standards through process to identify and correct mistakes and inconsistencies in abstracted data
- Analyzing and modeling structured data using advanced statistical methods, algorithms and software needed to perform analyses
- Using Python packages to extract, structure, classify and analyze data
- Conducting project work and tests that help make informed product decisions
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Working toward an advanced degree (PhD) in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or equivalent field
- 0-3 years of experience working with data in a business setting
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of standard NLP problems and approaches
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and statistics
- A passion to learn and improve within the company and share knowledge with colleagues
- A creative mindset with hands on experience exploring new technologies to create innovative solutions
iM Getting To…
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns
- Enjoy virtual social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/