Data Science Internship Spring 2020 at CCC Intelligent Solutions (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:49 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Data Science Engineer to join for Spring 2020. This role will be in the downtown Chicago HQ. At CCC, you will work alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions.
- Assist with implementation and scaling of vision and estimating algorithms
- Perform end-to-end data engineering activities like data acquisition and pre-processing, create effective data pipelines and artificially synthesize data using 3D Modeling when needed.
- Perform transformation of research model/code into a production ready solution and perform testing to ensure quality metrics.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and apply various statistical methods to evaluate and optimize the deep learning models.
Local candidates preferred; there will be no housing offered.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Data Science or related engineering field
- Experience in Applied Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics
- Experience in software languages such as Python, MATLAB, C or other programming languages
- Experience in Python stack (Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Regex, etc.)
- Basic Data Science knowledge
- Experience with AI software development
- Some background in scripting and Linux systems, and software version control (such as GitHub/Gitlab, Maven, Jenkins, Jira)
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
Read Full Job Description