Design Intern (UX or Visual)
Primary Interests and Qualifications:
- Pursuing or recently completed your Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Interaction Designer or related field
- You have a passion for solving user experience problems in a simplistic way
- You have a creative portfolio of interaction design, visual design, or other design work that you are pumped to share!
- New and well-designed digital applications, technologies are preferred
- Working closely with a design team to learn more about how an interactive design agency runs is something you are interested in
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision is preferred
You’ll have a chance to work alongside designers producing wireframes, prototypes, graphic and visual design for digital products. You will have the opportunity to see vision and conception turn into delivery. We hire the best and brightest professionals to help brands envision and optimize their digital presence. We encourage personal and professional development by offering a wealth of creative opportunities. Most importantly, we have a whole lot of fun in the process!