Design - UI Internship Internship (Fall 2020) at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in social events and unique events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
- Create sketches and wireframes for products used by leading Insurance Carriers and Vehicle Manufacturers in the country
- Assist UX designers with the creation of new wireframes and concepts for desktop and mobile applications
- Assist UI designers with design for screens (mobile and desktop), components, and presentations
- Review designs by participating in feedback and usability sessions
- Learn firsthand research tactics when approaching a new project
There are always a number of projects in flight here at CCC and opportunity to work on additional products and technologies.
- Graduating before June 2021
- Focused study in the field of Design, UX, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to communicate your ideas and translate them into wireframes
- Experience with prototyping UI screens (XD, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects a plus.
- Link to an online portfolio or PDFs of past work examples
- Strong collaborative skills
- Passion for design and creating the best experiences for users