Digital Marketing Intern, Zoro at Zoro
Zoro.com is an eCommerce company that sells business supplies, equipment, and tools—but we’re much more than just a website. We’re a team of people who win and lose together (we prefer winning!). Since 2011, Zoro has been working hard to make it easy for our customers to purchase everything they need to make their businesses go. Zoro currently offers 5 million products, fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We’ve grown quickly in a short time, recently surpassing 400 team members and reaching annual revenue of over $500 million. Add to that our award-winning culture—we were named a Great Place to Work for 2019-20, among other accolades—and we think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow.
We are the team that generates revenue and drives traffic to Zoro.com. Our goal is to make our products visible on search engines when someone is searching for it. We work very closely with Google and Bing testing new search technologies and making data-driven decisions.
- Support the Digital Marketing channels including Display Advertising, Paid Search and Marketplaces
- Competitor insights from a marketing perspective
- Attend weekly meetings with paid search team and vendor
- Help with Marketplace efforts
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, feed management and automated bidding
- QA paid search campaigns and builds
- Optimize ads and titles for text ad strategy and Marketplaces
- Research and recommend new ad formats to test
- Graduating in Fall 2021, Spring 2022 or Fall 2022
- Exposure to any of the following: marketing strategy, digital marketing, finance, Pay-Per-Click (PPC/SEM), or Product Listing Ads
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is resourceful and eager to learn
- Previous knowledge and/or experience with SEM, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc… is not required but is preferred
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.