“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Advertisement or equivalent area of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to learn about the digital space and be engaged in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams
Impact you’ll make:
- Analyze and execute digital programs for advertisers leveraging TransUnion data assets and addressable media networks.
- Work with TU’s analytics team to develop audience strategy.
- Partner with program manager to understand customer goals/objectives and provide strategic guidance on our platform.
- Shadow ad operations to learn campaign execution (tagging and ad-trafficking).
- Work with ad ops and internal TU support teams to troubleshoot digital campaigns; investigate, document and resolve technical concerns.
- Generate analysis of program performance and recommend in-flight strategies for yield optimization.
- Ensure all client reporting is accurate and exceeding client expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.